Wednesday 26 November 2014

Halloween

I am a massive fan of Halloween. It never really was a big thing when I was little, so I have really enjoyed seeing it grow in recent years. I love going past people's houses and seeing their pumpkin carvings and decorations. One year I want to go to America to see Halloween - American Halloween displays look incredible!



 


In previous years I have decorated my house, but as I sold my house recently and moved back home I couldn't really go overboard on the decorations. However I did put some of my pumpkin collection out in my room and switched them on at night. 


My friend wanted to go Trick or Treating this year with her little girls. They are only little and it would have been their first experience of Halloween, and she didn't want to take them to stranger's houses, so we arranged for her to pop over to mine for some treats. I put a few decorations and pumpkins out and put together a quick cat costume to greet her. Walking into my room, I saw my cats who instantly puffed up their tails and arched their backs. I think they were a bit frightened of my cat outfit! 









I was kindly invited to a friend's Halloween party, so I headed to my friend's before hand to get ready and do makeup. I already had the Skeleton Dress from a couple of years ago, so I decided to wear that and tailor my makeup around it. 











We all had such a good night and everyone looked fantastic in their costumes. How did you celebrate Halloween? 









No comments:

Post a Comment