Friday 10 October 2014

Primark Haul

As I have a big day out planned for tomorrow I have been resting as much as possible in preparation. Yesterday however I ventured out with my friend and her two little girls for coffee and a bit of retail therapy.


My outfit for the day consisted of my beloved cowboy boots (bought in San Francisco branch of Forever 21), leggings, vest and a comfy and cosy jumper (originally from Wallis but I picked it up in a charity shop). I teamed my outfit with a brown bag in a similar shade to my boots and gold necklace and earrings. 

The weather here is quite changeable- autumn has well and truly arrived, with wind and showers but also sunshine so it can be a bit tricky planning on what to wear for a day out!

One of my must visit shops is Primark. I don't actually have one in my town so we had to drive to a nearby town to go and look for bargains! 

Sometimes I do leave empty handed, but yesterday was one of my lucky days :) 


I'm a huge Potterhead and my eyes were drawn to this instantly. It was in the men's section but I find the men's tshirts so comfy I had to get one in a small. 


I love logo tshirts too, so picked this one up (again from the men's section) for a bargain £3.


Two of my all time favourite Christmas movies are Home Alone 1&2. Therefore my eyes lit up when I saw this tshirt- I even said the quote in my head! This one was in the ladies section by some gorgeous pj bottoms that I almost bought too. Pretty sure this will be my top for Christmas Day this year :) 


Now to the things I actually intended to look for! This jumper comes in a range of colours and has a zip that runs down the back. Believe it or not this is the XS size and it was still baggy! A comfy choice for Autumn and Winter I think! Can't wait to wear it with my leggings and boots! 


Another baggy and comfy jumper- it's actually coral coloured- one of my favourite colours. Again I can't wait to wear this with leggings or skinny jeans and boots :) 


I love stripy jumpers and this caught my eye. It felt so comfy when I tried it on. Not itchy at all! 

I was so pleased with my purchases we had to go and recover with a couple of Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks! 





No comments:

Post a Comment